Terms and Conditions
Last Updated 21/07/2021 @ 07:42
At Covidfly, we strive to deliver a premier service, 100% of the time. In order to facilitate this, we work very hard to make ordering and testing process as good as we can from start to finish. In order for us to achieve this we have the following terms and conditions. Please ensure you have fully understood the terms and conditions prior to purchase. Covidfly is a trading name of Myriad Medical Limited a company registered in England and Wales. The company registration number is 13432327 and our registered business address is 43 York Crescent, West Bromwich, England B70 0JU.
THE SERVICE WE OFFER
When you purchase a self-obtained sample test kit from ourselves, you are purchasing a self-referral to an accredited Laboratory for your sample to be analysed. As part of this service, we also supply you with the necessary test kit for your chosen sample collection, postage of this kit to yourself and a prepaid, return package and label to the Laboratory.
The results that we provide you with, are processed in laboratories who are accredited to the standards set by the UK Government.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch; due to issues with capacity, stock, courier services or any other unforeseen circumstances. Should your order be cancelled, you will receive a full refund and you will be notified via the booking email address provided.
We aim to dispatch your order within 24 hours of receiving full payment on business working days. We will endeavour to dispatch orders on a Saturday; however, this will be dependent on Royal Mail’s availability and is NOT guaranteed. All orders are posted by Royal Mail Tracked 24. The Royal Mail Tracked 24 service carries an additional postage charge.
We offer exclusive prices for kits that are collected from us. Customers should email firstname.lastname@example.org to liaise with us about testing requirements and arrange a collection date and time.
CHANGE YOUR MIND
Should you change your mind and no longer require a test kit, provided we have not dispatched your kit, we will process a refund for you. Payment processing fees will automatically be deducted from any refund provided.
If we have dispatched your kit, you can return it (see return address below) within 14 days of the purchase date for a refund, however as we will be unable to confirm the sterility of the kit, you will be charged a £5 administration fee to replace the kit (in addition to the payment processing and delivery fees already paid to process the your order).
SAMPLE TEST KIT EXPIRY DATE
Please note that the sample testing kits have expiry dates. You will need to send your sample to the laboratory before this expiry date in order for your test to be processed. Any samples returned beyond this expiry date will not be processed, as accuracy of the result cannot be guaranteed. Additional charges will apply if you require a replacement kit.
Refund requests must be made by email to email@example.com within 14 days of receiving the sample test kits. Please include your name, contact email and phone number as well as your original order number. DO NOT return the kit to us using the bag enclosed in the testing box as this will result in the test being delivered to the laboratory and this will also make the test kit incomplete and therefore unfit for re-sale. Should the kit be returned using the postage bag included in the sample kit, you will be charged the £5 administration fee detailed above. The sample test kit must be returned to the address included in our email reply to your return request. Any postage charges incurred to return the unwanted test kit remain the customers responsibility.
WHAT WE CANNOT GUARANTEE
There are a number of factors that we have no control over and hence cannot guarantee them:
- Outbound Postage – We cannot guarantee that your kit will get to you on a specific date. First class post by Royal Mail aims for a 1 – 3 working day delivery. Royal Mail tracked 24 aim, but do not guarantee, to deliver your item within 1 working day of the day on which we drop off the package (providing this was before the last relevant acceptance time).
- Return Sample – Your sample/s should be posted the same day it has been taken. We provide a self-addressed, pre-paid return envelope within your kit, for your use. This is again a Royal Mail tracked 24 service which aims to deliver your sample to the laboratory within 1 working day, providing you posted your sample kit prior to the latest acceptance time at a priority post box or post office. Collection times vary at weekends and we therefore recommend all samples are returned during the week, however Royal mail do offer Saturday and Sunday collections from certain priority post boxes (which can be located here: https://www.royalmail.com/priority-postboxes. Please note that the laboratory timescale to return results (up to 36 hours) only beings once the sample is received from Royal Mail, which may not occur until the next working day (i.e. Monday if posted on a Sunday).
RESULTS TURNAROUND TIMES
The turnaround times are clearly stated for each test and are to be used as a GUIDE only and refer to the number of hours from sample receipt at the Laboratory to being emailed to the customer. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee results will be provided in this timeframe and accept no responsibility for any other charges incurred by customers as a result of delayed results. Delays in turnaround times may be beyond our control and include circumstances such as mechanical breakdown of equipment, human error or transportation issues affecting courier routes. The turnaround time does not begin until the sample is received in the laboratory and therefore delayed postage by Royal Mail will impact on the time taken to return results.
Results will be provided directly to the email address registered during activation of the test kit. Results will be provided in the form of a Laboratory Certificate of Analysis, clearly stating one of the following 3 results:
- Coronavirus RNA – SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) – NOT DETECTED
- Coronavirus RNA – SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) – DETECTED
- Coronavirus RNA – SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) – UNCLEAR
Coidfly may provide discount codes at their discretion. We reserve the right to cancel any discount code at any time, resulting in any orders awaiting dispatch to be cancelled and refunded. Customers must only use discount codes supplied for their use and must not share any personalised codes with any other person unless permission has been obtained from the Covidfly team.